fot

[Fot] VTR and the TVT supports the FOT Redinger/Cook/Discher

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VTR and the TVT supports the FOT Redinger/Cook/Discher
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:10:06 -0500
 I would like to thank FOTs Bill Redinger and Mike Cook for the extensive
coverage of the Kastner Cup event in Topeka.  Truly outstanding writing and
photography.

Not all FOT are current or past racers, but most are uniquely qualified to
make a significant contribution to our LIST MEMBERS.

THANKS also to Blake Discher, President of VTR, for his collaboration and
support. The last two Kastner Cup posters were produced by Blake courtesy of
the VTR and printed by an ISOA member.

Blake and I have a vision to draw the VTR and the FOT together, at least in an
informal way. Several FOT are already deeply involved with the Vintaqe Triumph
Register. Since we have no formal organization, I would recommend that you
attach yourself to the VTR as members, especially since they are so supportive
of our efforts.

I would expect to see a very strong presence of the VTR at Laguna Seca....HMSA
insurance allows 1,000 attendees at our Kastner Cup event.....expect this
event to be about our Triumphs....we will be the stars.

BTW, Christian Marx' engineering efforts made the COVER of the last TVT
magazine, along with a four page article on the installation of Chris' new
Viton seal by ISOA members, Bob Streepy and Steve Yott.

Joining VTR is an easy thing to do......and our Mike Cook puts out a great
magazine.

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com