fot

[Fot] Car hauler trailer

To: "FOT team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Car hauler trailer
From: "Robert Johns" <rjohns@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 00:16:55 -0500
Does anyone have interest in a good looking enclosed goose neck car hauler?
In Northwest Ohio one is on the market.  I spotted this trailer and called the
owner to get the details.  It is a Southwest Express,  40 foot length. It is a
2001 model.  It was used as a sprint car hauler.  Aluminum floor, many tie
downs,  9 foot ceiling, and brakes on all three axles.   It is red in color
and appears to be in great shape.  He is asking $17,000,. I bet he would take
$15,000. If anyone is interested, I would be glad to crawl inside and under
checking it out.  Right now I would have to shovel my way under, unless he has
it inside?  His phone number is 419-721-1778.  Any of you Midwesterners that
are considering on hauling to Laguna Seca, here is your chance to get set up.

Robert Johns
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html