fot

Re: [Fot] TR Brake drums finned aluminum

To: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR Brake drums finned aluminum
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:30:24 -0500
II just fit a set of these last year luckily managed to get a set or
originals from a friends 240z.
I had to open up the center pilot hole on a lathe to match the TR6 hub
with a little clearance.
The inner part of the drum labyrinth needs to be cut down to clear the
backing plate.
I did that on a jury rigged brake lathe but I'm sure it can be done on
most lathes.
I've seen new 240Z finned aluminum drums in Brembo Boxes so I'm sure
they are still available.
Glenn Franco
Just got my grille badge yesterday Very Nicely Done!

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive