fot

Re: [Fot] Sweet

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sweet
From: Bill Bartlett <BillBartlett@wingnutracing.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:15:39 -0500
Hi Mark,
Yes it has been a very good read. Well done Kas.
I have been particularly interested in Chuck Gees Gt6 story, as I am hoping to
have my rebuild of Jack Woerle's old GT6 ready in the spring and it appears we
are on the same track with some of the fit-up. Chuck if you are on the list I
would be very interested if you have any race or track testing results for
your girl?
Merry Christmas to all
Bill Bartlett