fot

Re: [Fot] Exhaust gas temp probe location

To: "Friends of triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Exhaust gas temp probe location
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:34:57 -0700
At 5200' elevation my timing is 36 degrees BTC, that's 2 below what others
run up here, at Topeka I was at 31 with all my advance in at 4000.
My gas is 108 at 12.5:1 CR. I guess when I installed the probes I was under
the assumption all EGT gauges & probes were the same with the same offset
from the flange.

Jim G
# 102