fot

[Fot] Who knows anything about that car?

To: "'FoTTriumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Who knows anything about that car?
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:13:34 +0100
A search for information about that car b maybe you might be able to help:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Betreff:
bitte an deine facebook Freunde weiterleiten

Datum:
Sun, 09 Jan 2011 16:45:35 +0100

Von:
Dieter Seidel  <mailto:Dieter.Seidel1@gmx.de> <Dieter.Seidel1@gmx.de>

An:
info@kartec.de

     Dear Triumph friends,

           does anybody know something about this car ?
           ( see pictures )
http://picasaweb.google.com/tr4racing/TR4Racing#5561218334964309298
http://picasaweb.google.com/tr4racing/TR4Racing#5561220857246843266

           I am a Triumph enthusiast for more than 30 years
           and I am racing a TR 4 for about 20 years now.

           And I bought this "TR 250" racer in may 1989 somewhere
           in Los Angeles - since that it was stored in a barn
           at my place in Paderborn / Germany.
           Before restoring it now, I would like to know some
           details of its history.
           Hope there is someone out there in California who
           remembers this special rainbow stripes.
           For several reasons it seems to me that it was never
           used as an ordinary road car.
           It has a TR4 body which was originaly a powderblue one,
           a TR250 / TR6 frame with a Datsun-Nissan 260Z rear axle,
           a Triumph TR6 racing engine, several other TR6 parts
           and special racing parts.
           If somebody can tell me anything about it I would be
           very thankfull when sending me an email to :
                       Dieter.Seidel1@gmx.de

            Thank you very, very much   Dieter

--
fot@autox.team.net