fot

[Fot] Fw: [TTSCC] Fw: HELP WITH HISTORY OF MY RACECAR. [1

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: [TTSCC] Fw: HELP WITH HISTORY OF MY RACECAR. [1
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:40:22 -0800
[Attachment(s) from RACER BUD included below]

Hi Gang...I'm trying to put together some history of my Spitfire Racecar...The
dark blue #21 that I race with CSRG...The photos are how the car was raced in
the San Francisco Region SCCA.

SCCA solo 1 from 1977 through 1981 by Bill Gee(William George Gee)(Monterey,
Ca. area)
SCCA Regionals and Solo 1 1985 and 1986 by Ron Jardine(San Jose, CA. area).

The car was given to Triumphs Only in San Jose(now Stockton) in 1996...and was
rescued in 1997..
Any help will be appreciated.
scroll down for the link to photos
Thanks!
Racer Bud

2010_1218AA

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.

__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from RACER BUD

1 of 1 File(s)

 2010_1218AA.JPG
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 1
Visit Your Group
 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive