fot

Re: [Fot] TR3s and the Southwick conversion

To: TR3driver@ca.rr.com, Fot@autox.team.net, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3s and the Southwick conversion
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 07:18:02 -0800 (PST)
If any of the group ever needs to roll fenders the roller offered by Eastwood
works great. It bolts onto the hub and has adjustable arc and rolling
pressure. You can easily  flare a fender, and, if you are worried for cracking
the paint the deluxe kit has a heat gun to soften the paint and avoid cracking
as you roll. A eighbor bought a set-up which he has allowed me to use.
-Ed-