fot

[Fot] TR4A question

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR4A question
From: "Richard Good" <goodparts@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 14:12:47 -0500
I am designing radiator shrouds for TR4, TR4A and TR250.  Can anyone tell me
where the coolant overflow bottle mounts on the TR4A?  The car I used for
patterning the shroud had the mounting tab of the bottle mounting bracket
sandwiched between the frame mounting pad and the radiator mount on the right
side.  This placed the bottle directly front of the radiator mounting bolt and
in the way of the right side of the OE shroud.  The side of the shroud had to
bend inward to pass the bottle.  I would like to confirm if this is the
correct placement of the bottle before designing the shroud around it.

Thanks,
Richard Good
Good Parts
fot@autox.team.net