fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Rescue to the Rescue

To: markconsultation@twcny.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Rescue to the Rescue
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:16:42 -0500
 YES!   It is the TRIUMPH RESCUE organization that made it possible for A.R.E.
to have a chance to build an AMBRO.

Forever in their debt........Joe A

-----------
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Rescue to the Rescue

Occasionally but not so frequently these daze, a vendor really goes out of his

way to help a customer. Yesterday I was a participant in just such an event.

Last winter I rebuilt the motor for my dads old vintage racer from a block I

purchased from Matt at Tr Rescue. It did have a head-bolt repair but it looked

good to Matt, my machinist and myself so it ended up in my TR3...

Well, this summer I got oil in the water and long story mercifully short, the

repair pulled and cracked the block. I called Matt hoping to get a comp on

another block and perhaps some help on parts. At best I hoped for a grease
ball

with a block of unknown condition somewhere in the center and maybe a little

shaved off on parts. What I picked up yesterday was an inspected block just

returned from the machine shop with new cam bearings and a Payne headgasket.

Total Charge: Nada, nothing, $0, complementary, special deal just for you

today...

I was blown away - this was not his fault, I just hoped for some help that

wouldn't cost him personally.

Triumph Rescue

617 Walnut St.

P.O Box 185

Bally PA 19503

United States of America

610 845 8217

Tell Matt Mark from Ithaca sent you...

Really, vendors like this need our support...

Best,

Mark

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com