fot

Re: [Fot] (no subject)

To: fot@autox.team.net, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] (no subject)
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:52:02 -0800 (PST)
Bill & Mike: If you haven't already, you need to get a hold of Tom Householder
(T.R. Householder) Tom was one of the founders of TRA and is currently taken
on the task of finding and keeping track of all the Doretti's. I am copying
him on this email but I'm not sure if this is a current email address. I
believe he may also be lurking on the list. It has been a year or two since
we've corresponded.
You are correct in stating that it is a important car, becuse of it's
pedigere, how it came about, and it's low production numbers.
Please keep us informed on it's progress
Thanks - Ed