fot

[Fot] new gearbox gears

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] new gearbox gears
From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:46:34 +1000
i have unearthed a bit of a stash of brand new triumph gearbox gears. they
are with a company that is closing and used to do a lot of gearbox rebuilds.
if anyone is chasing something, please email me with part number and I'll
happily look over next week or so while i'm chasing some for myself. There
seems to be gears & hubs for models TR, 2000, Spitfire, GT6 + a few oddities
like front-drive Toledo etc . So far, i have not seen any TR cluster
gears/shafts, but they may be lurking deeper. I doubt there will be much (if
any) TR7 stuff and definitely no NOS syncro cones

Terry O'Beirne
AUSTRALIA
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com