fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011 Roll Call

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011 Roll Call
From: Joseph Siam <jsiam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:59:11 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Hi Racers,  I am glad to hear that most of you are going to run our VARA event
the weekend before.  The B.E. is always a great event with lots of track time
for a low entry fee.  If you have a questions feel free to ask me I am the co
chairman for the event.  Also Joe Alexander is working with the boys back East.
 thanks Joe Siam