fot

[Fot] New Kirkey seat for sale

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] New Kirkey seat for sale
From: "Don Marshall" <donmarshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:38:15 -0500
For sale - new Kirkey seat for bigger boys or girls...

I have a brand new Kirkey seat with deluxe cover that's too big for me.
It's the 18" Intermediate seat with 20 degree layback, Kirkey part number
is 36900.   If you're a big guy you might need one like this.  Summit
sells these, with the cover, for $240 plus shipping.  This seat has never
been drilled or installed and the cover just came out of the box so
they're both in perfect new shape.  I can bring it to VIR and save the
shipping if you're going to be there next month or someone can carry it
home for you.  Asking $200 delivered to VIR.  Contact me off line for more
information.  Thanks, Don
--
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com