fot

Re: [Fot] RiffRAF Racing Rockingham Race Report

To: tr6driver@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] RiffRAF Racing Rockingham Race Report
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:40:45 -0400
 This is VERY COOL and another facet of what we do.

 Thanks for sharing this.

ChumpCar and 24 Hours of LEMONS   has taken off.

We have two ChumpCar events in our area, coming up and I would like to
attend....time permitting.   ha!

I think John Nikas participated in a TR7 and Bob Kramer is involved with a
TR6.

JA