fot

[Fot] canopy sale

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] canopy sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:55:39 -0500
We just returned from Sebring 12 hour. We purchased a new 10' x 20"
canopy that we used as part of our booth.  Used for 5 days. White powder
coated legs, white top and a pitched roof. The legs fit into each other
so the disassembled package size is small. No need to figure out how to
carry 10' poles. Anchors and tie downs never used (we tied onto the tent
on either side of our booth). Roof has valences that come over the sides
about 6" to keep out the "weather". Side walls fit up under these
valences for a good seal. This is canopy and frame only. Side wall kits
are readily available or make your own  from vinyl tarps.  This is a
5-day-old-new unit - no tears and ready to go.  Thaks for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

http://www.fot-racing.com