fot

[Fot] Stuff that needs a home -- I need engine money!!!!!!!!

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Stuff that needs a home -- I need engine money!!!!!!!!
From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:24:54 -0500
Members,

Here's a list of some goodies that I have that need a new home:

- Spitfire 1300/1500 "GOODE Parts"  brand new never used roller rocker
assembly News sells for 550.00. Sell for 475.00!

- Spitfire 1300/1500 Complete Cannon intake manifold with 45 Webber and
linkage.  Was running Great on my race Spit Race car when removed $450.00

- Triumph1300 JE Forged pistons 0.030 over used but in excellent condition
with Pins and locks Set of 4 $150.00

- Pertronix Second Strike electronic ignition box with built in rev limiter,
like new with manuals etc etc (Basically like a MSD system)  $175.00. New ones
sell for $320-350.00!

- Carrillo Triumph 1300 connecting rods, set of 4 used but excellent condition
$450.00.

I have pics of these parts if you need to see them, just e mail me. I am not a
fan of Pay Pal as the fees kill a lot of the dollars.  Most of you know of me
or at least know who I am so I prefer checks that can clear the bank and then
I will ship the items. You will get the parts and they are as described. Hey
I'll be at Atlanta for the Mitty  the 28/29/30 of April so I can deliver them
there if you want. Questions are fine, offers if reasonable will be considered
as well thanks!!

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive