fot

[Fot] GT6 front uprights-race use

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 front uprights-race use
From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:11:53 +1000
I  am researching alternatives for the front suspension uprights & wishbones
on my wifes Gt6 Triumph racer. we currently have the unmodified GT6
 "hollow" uprights with the "big" stub axle and conventional lower trunnion.
i have heard all sorts of horror stories about them breaking at the
trunnion, but never experienced any such problems .

I understand firm called ESP in UK have the tooling for making these,.
possibly from Adler & Alford days. can ayone help me track them down??

If anyone has any first-hand comments on the benefits/problems of the
various versions I'd be keen to hear. also, anyone who might have may heim
jointed uprights or wishbones for sale, please send me a email

thanks
Terry O'Beirne
 AUSTRALIA
fot@autox.team.net