fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca confirmations

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca confirmations
From: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 10:10:52 -0400
Guys,

Wish I could attend, This should be a fantastic event.

Word of wisdom form another event that some folks I know were supposed to
attend last week. Put together a phone list of everyone's cell phone number
and pick a person/place to leave messages with somewhere other than the
event site. A few hundred folks I know were supposed to be meeting in
Huntsville last week. Event canceled at the last moment due to Acts of God,
not everyone found out in time, several flew in, unnecessary chaos ensued.

Hope you all have fun!