fot

[Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
Well...   So I buy this 1993 Miata from my local dealership.. Jeeerrrrrrreeeees
in Weatherford. The 'boneyard' as my new best friend (service manager/neighbor)
informs me. The car , found me , as he stated. I was really looking for a $500
sh*tbox 24 hours lemon car but ended up buying this thing for $2250 plus ttl.
173000 miles, white, ac, decent cloth top, and a clean carfax report from day
one. Sold in Fort Worth (Tarrant County) and owned all it's life in Azle-
Springtown (Parker County) where I live. NEVER wrecked. Carfax guaranteed.
Everything works, AC, everything. The clutch was slipping so for $220 bux I had
the clutch replaced and replaced the rear seal. It was the rear seal leaking,
causing the clutch slipping. The valve cover was leaking, the timing belt looks
good, when I replaced the gasket.

My wife and oldest daughter informed me when the Miata came out I was quoted as
saying nothing but men in  questionable sexual orientation were the only people
driving these things. "I said that?"... I thought about giving it to my oldest
son but he informed my of my previous posture. so......
I could sell it on eBay and probably get my money back, maybe make a few bucks,
or destroy it and make it a race car. Make some money or spend some money and
try to race it somewhere ... Not CVAR or vintage, because...

Opinions?

BOBBY WHITEHEAD
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com