fot

Re: [Fot] Quaife vs Salisbury

To: "'MIKE DEWEERD'" <deweerdm@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Quaife vs Salisbury
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 18:32:37 -0600
Mike,
I have the quaife in an IRS car and it grips just great and running a 3/4
rear sway bar. I've been told the quaife will still spin a wheel if you lift
one, I haven't had that problem. For a live axle car I would imagine the
Salsbury would be better as there is a better chance of lifting a wheel.

Jim G.