fot

Re: [Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 18:54:08 +0200
Hmmm.....have you ever thought about the little boys in your neighborhood?
When I was a little boy, the neighbor 8 houses far had a Maserati
Quadroporte.
I loved the noise when I laid in bed in the morning and woke up from the
dark menace noise the car made when the owner drove to work.

Make little boys happy!

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----