fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:41:27 -0700
I guess I better get rolling on registering, though I was thinking of holding
off until after next week. I'm probably going to have knee surgery. I'd like
to see how that's going before I commit to my summer schedule. As it stands
I'm almost certainly going to miss the SOVERN spring sprints since I'm
pencilled in for getting stabbed with arrows (arthroscopic) on Friday once the
doc looks at the MRI I had yesterday.

Getting old isn't for sissies.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com