fot

[Fot] Thanks! Volunteerism in the FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Thanks! Volunteerism in the FOT
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 09:42:27 -0400
One of the things that has allowed the FOT flourish without a formal
organization is the voluntary actions of several folks.

EVENT SHIRTS
DECALS
BADGES
ARTICLES
HOSTING
DONATIONS
FLAGS
ARTWORK
PHOTOGRAPHY
PUBLIC RELATIONS
KASTNER CUP EVENTS
SPEAKERS
DINNERS
ETC.

Though not all list members are credentialed racers, most members have made
contributions to the FOT that allow us to thrive.

If you add up all of the activities, the time and effort has been enormous.
Then you add in the friendships and all of the folks joining us in the paddock
with support. VERY IMPRESSIVE!

If we lose this kind of support, we have nothing.

THANKS!

=
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com