fot

Re: [Fot] Bad Kas Cup News [for me]

To: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>, Triumph Friends
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bad Kas Cup News [for me]
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:21:36 -0500
It's just too far away for me in these lean times. I'm 1,700 miles away. Fuel
alone for the tow would be around $1600.00. Adding in hotels and the  entry
fee and that number doubles before we start counting all the other stuff. I
really want to go but I can't justify it. Woe is me :)

Bob Kramer
Texas Rental Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden