fot

Re: [Fot] which comes first,

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>, FoT Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] which comes first,
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:51:16 -0500
Bobby,

Do you want to take the Lemon's TR6 and piss off the CVAR brass? It's race
ready......sort of.

Bob Kramer
Texas Rental Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden