fot

[Fot] Triumph Ghetto Tee Shirts

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Ghetto Tee Shirts
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 19:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of Triumph Ghetto... has anyone thought of putting together some nice
tee shirts for the group? Steve Coleman and the Storage 105 guys made up 250
really, really nice tee shirts for our small bore event last weekend in color.
Some color photos of one of the Daytona Healeys was done along with some time
capsule black and white photos of Clive Baker and a couple other Healeys.
They are medium grey and turned out really well. When I arrived at ECR last
weekend we had some small traffic cones marking of our spaces TRIUMPH GHETTO
and
the two made me think of this idea. Of course if no one has and there is some
interest, I may do some up if they can punch out. I make up some for my store
and I think they are 5 colors and a decent shirt with silk screen runs about
$8.00 a shirt, cost...

Bobby Whitehead
Pawn Star of CVAR
fot@autox.team.net