fot

Re: [Fot] FOT Triumph Tee Shirts

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT Triumph Tee Shirts
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:47:44 -0400
yep, that was me for coordination of design, quantities and sizes, getting
everybody's orders, Ted S for getting them made, bringing them to the Glen and
processing payments, and Greg Petrolati did the hard part - the artwork.

BTW, we used the words "Triumphs at the Glen" on the shirts, which the track
complained about.  Apparently "the Glen" was trademarked!