fot

Re: [Fot] Transmission noise

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Andrew Mace" <herald948@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Transmission noise
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:48:08 -0700
I have had a bent backing/engine plate...If someone has tried to tighten it
down with the dowels not lined up, it may be bent...If it is bent, it will
feel more difficult to install the tranny.(difficult to tighten the
bolts)...If you find it is bent, a garage floor and a sledge hammer work
fine to fix it.
RB