fot

[Fot] LEGUNA SECA PRODUCT NEEDS? Commercial Message

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] LEGUNA SECA PRODUCT NEEDS? Commercial Message
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:07:05 -0400
 I am driving into Laguna Seca and bringing a few things....

KASTNER'S NEWEST BOOK for one thing. A limited quantity.

If someone wants something or wants to look at anything, please let me know.

Discounts will abound to the FOT at this event.

Look at new website     the-vintage-racer.com

I will also have TONY DREWS new hubs and Chris Marx new rear seal to show, if
anyone is interested.

Likely just one piece of each.  I leave this Saturday.

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html