fot

Re: [Fot] Last Minute Entries for the Kastner Cup

To: "John Nikas" <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Last Minute Entries for the Kastner Cup
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:52:17 -0700
In regards to saving $ on hotel accomodations
I might mention, John, that for those unfamiliar with the area around Laguna
Seca...the city of Seaside is closer to the track than is Monterey, and room
rates are generally lower..There are lots of motels along Fremont Blvd in
Seaside...I just reserved a room at the Best Western Ramona Inn for 77.00
per night.
Racer Bud