fot

[Fot] Non-LBC Related - Tow Vehicle Oil Change Issue

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Non-LBC Related - Tow Vehicle Oil Change Issue
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:56:24 -0400
Hi gang!

This is probably a silly question, but I didn't know if this would be a
problem or not and wanted some expert advice. I had the oil changed in
our 2002 Dakota today while it was having some other service and they
put synthetic in it. To my knowledge, the truck has never had synthetic
in it before, and it was not flushed or anything, just had the old oil
dumped and the new synthetic put in it. I just got home and saw it on
the receipt.

Will this be a problem? The truck has approx. 235k miles on it and it
has been doing very well. I really don't want to mess it up.

Thanks in advance!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan      :)

--
I'm so busy... I don't know if I found a rope, or lost my horse.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive