fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca Photos

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca Photos
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:06:48 -0700
Thanks Irv but gratitude belongs to the Kcup committee of Paul Smock who
handled entries,  Mordy who fed us, John Frymark who arranged great
lodging,  Steve Belfer who designed posters, ads and tech stickers and Casey
Annis who gave us free pub in Vintage Racecar Journal. It truly takes a
village to put on an event like this.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html