fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: "Geoff Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:11:27 +1000
Amici
We Triumph enthusiasts in Aus are keen followers of the Kastner Cup races and
as Editor of the TSOA NSW magazine TREAD I try to get some info and pix for a
article in the mag each year. So if anyone can send me a list of competitors
and their cars together with the results and any other details with a pix or
two it would be most appreciated and get you guys some "international
profile!!"
Our own All Triumph race is coming up on June 26 at Wakefield Park Goulburn
NSW where we expect to have a record grid of 28 Triumphs. Just like you guys
cars come from all over Australia for this annual event
Regards
Geoff Byrne
TR6 Racer Down under
fot@autox.team.net