fot

[Fot] Laguna Seca Event From Bob and Jean Johns

To: "FOT team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Laguna Seca Event From Bob and Jean Johns
From: "Robert Johns" <rjohns@woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 00:31:06 -0400
Hi guys!   What a great event!  We enjoyed ourselves immensely.  John Nikas,
Paul Smock, & John Frymark threw a great party.  Thank you everyone for such a
great gathering.  I very much enjoyed finally meeting Mordy.  Ever since we
found out that his father-in-law, Mike Rothschild, was my co-driver at
Sebring, we have communicated on the connection and on the details.  It was
great getting to meet him, in person, and see what an awesome car he has
built.  Great show!  It is hard for this old "war horse" to see all this
hands-on work being done and not get down and get my hands dirty.  I am very
impressed at the guys doing just that.  I loved the write-up of the event from
Tony Drews. Spot on! I an enjoying the photos, so far, and looking forward to
more. I have sent them on to the English Triumph Register contacts and they
have commented that they are glad to see "our cars in action."  It was great
seeing Kas and Peg, again.  Kas never ages!  It must be the California air!

R. Johns
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html