fot

Re: [Fot] Shade Tree Mechanics sans Shade Tree REDUX

To: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Shade Tree Mechanics sans Shade Tree REDUX
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:24:13 -0700
Such K Cup heroics.  It has not yet appeared in print I think, but Jeff
Quick also lost an engine -- this one on Tuesday at LAguna.  He and his team
of at least 4 wrenches had the engine swapped and the car on the track in
time to race for the Cup -- and it ran just fine the entire race.  I am
contemplating a tour next year [or year after depending on "things"] with my
TR6.  Now see it has to include spare axels, brakes, engine, head and tranny
-- to say nothing of wheels.  Hope someone always has an engine puller --
even it it is two timbers and four guys!

Grat seeing all of you I know, and sorry I did not seek out Mark B and Greg
Solow -- hopefully next year.

Do we have a place/date for 2013?

Chuck