fot

Re: [Fot] Advanced Distributors, great work!

To: Alexandre Camoletti <ac@camoletti.ch>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Advanced Distributors, great work!
From: vintage.racer@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:29:41 +0000 (UTC)
I would concur with both David and Alex regarding Advanced Distributors. I
spoke with Jeff about my TR4 racercar, answered a few questions for him about
engine specs and a couple of weeks later I had a new Lucas distributor with
Pertronix on my doorstep with a custom advance curve. I bought a second unit as
a back up and would certainly recommend Jeff's company - good work, fast
service and excellent product.

Gary
1962 TR4