fot

[Fot] Subject: Quaife and 4.1 Installation Issues TR3

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Subject: Quaife and 4.1 Installation Issues TR3
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 22:37:23 -0400 (EDT)
The only problem that I had with 2 Quaifes that I did for other  people was
that the factory Hand Press collets could not get behind the  side brgs. to
remove them.
Is the pinion Depth correct?
Who made the 4.1 R & P ?
Quaife problem as mentioned by others?

Hardy

In a message dated 7/8/2011 8:02:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,