fot

Re: [Fot] BeaveRun

To: chalsted@comcast.net,datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net,"Pete
Subject: Re: [Fot] BeaveRun
From: christopher bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:57:47 -0400
I will be there but not racing. I will be crewing for any triumph that needs
me.  Mainly I will be crewing for a MGA, Formula Vee, and a bug eye.

I will have some grill badges and will be taking orders for flags.  Cash,
check, and hopefully Credit cards.

See ya'll there

Chris

PS  where is the grotto?

On Jul 12, 2011, at 6:56 AM, william r tobin wrote:

> Hi All, here's the Triumph lineup for this wekend's Pittsburgh Vintage GP
at
> BeaveRun:
> Marty Sukey in a 64 Spitfire. It's his first race: have fun Marty! (It's
kinda
> like autocrossing, but with about 25 close friends involved at the same
time!)
> You'll do fine Marty.
> Bill Rampe in a 66 Spit.
> Chris Zappa in a very nice 69 TVR Tuscan.
> Robert Stadel in a 57 Ambro Triumph.
> Me in my 70 TR6.
> I tried to tallk Dick Stockton into coming down but haven't heard from him.
> And a whole bunch of Spridgets for the Donna Mae Mimms memorial race.
> The PVGP races are great fun, well run, and support charities. The VRG guys
> are a good bunch.
> See you there.
> Bill Tobin  Cambridge Springs, PA (I sold my house in Erie and moved to my
> farm)

Christopher Bock
www.SeaCubeCo.com
SeaCubeCo@aol.com