fot

[Fot] Tr6/gt6 Crankshaft

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Tr6/gt6 Crankshaft
From: gasket.works@gte.net
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 03:43:46 +0000
All;

If interested in a custom billet tr6 / gt6 crankshaft with full counter
balancing, dummy (false main) with  either open rod journals or solid cross
drilled journals. Please let me know.  I will try to get a photo of the cnc cad
mock up drawing on the fot site for eval.  Cost is about $2400.oo +fob.
Shipping from UK.  You spec out rod and main size, short or long BUTT and
flywheel holes.  The material is certified  EN40B steel.

 I have three takers now.  Moldex charges double that.  Price will drop @ 5
orders.

Let me know off line.

NFI (except saving $)