fot

Re: [Fot] Swan Song...

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, TornadoRegistrar@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Swan Song...
From: jhouathome@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:19:42 -0400 (EDT)
Bill,

I have so enjoyed the T-Bolt all these years.  Even though I lasted all of 2
laps yesterday befor the Kellison/Triumph gave up the ghost it was great to
take the pace lap behind Bob for this occasion.  All of us TR types have loved
that you two brought it out, and it will be missed.  I have also been very
impressed that your two have made a partnership with a race car actually work!
The respect and friendship betweeen you two has been quite evident in all the
years I have shared the track with you.

Thanks for sharing with all of us!
John Houlton