fot

[Fot] New Source for TR3/4 Billet Crankshaft

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] New Source for TR3/4 Billet Crankshaft
From: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:21:38 -0700
I have been working with Marine Crankshaft Inc. in Santa Ana, CA,, to
pattern and produce a TR3/4 billet crankshaft. They are a very
specialized high-performance crankshaft mfr. The goal was a better
option on price and delivery, and an updated "5 main bearing" design
like Crower and Racestoration's (http://www.racetorations.co.uk/page17.html
). This has been achieved and then some with reduced weight. I have
the initial unit now. I can send pictures if you are interested and
contact me off-line.

For now, the owner has asked me to get word out that he welcomes
additional orders from FOT racers, so here are the details:

$2300.00 includes plasma nitride hardening and dynamic no holes
balancing.

Standard TR dimensions with aftermarket rear seal area at 2.525" (per
Uncle Jack's Engine Building Tips). Call for charge to make original
scroll seal flange.

Rear flange drilled to purchaser's spec at no charge

$100 charge to dimension for Non-standard con rods (i.e. Chevy, Honda)

Actual shipping charges for delivery

No sales tax on orders shipped out of CA (8.75% within CA)

50% Deposit required.

14 week delivery

Orders placed directly with David Eden at cacranks@yahoo.com. Mention
"FoT Deal".

See www.marinecrankshaftinc.com for additional info.

(They also have patterns for Mini and some other vintage engines)

John Frymark
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html