fot

[Fot] TR4 - Caster - Camber - Toe

To: Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR4 - Caster - Camber - Toe
From: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:09:38 -0700 (PDT)
I have been working on getting some camber into my car so the Speedsters will
work a little better.  I am putting the parts together this weekend. I am
aiming for between 2 and 3 degrees of negative camber.  What do you guys run
for toe and caster (if I can get some with out binding)?  The only thing I
have to compare is the Rabbit which we run toed out and 3 degrees of negative
camber.  It is pretty darty but runs the same lap times at Seattle and
Portland as a fast TR4 (so I am faster in the Rabbit than my TR4).  I am
hoping to change that.

Looking for feedback.

thanks!!!

Mike Mehl #46