fot

[Fot] Coil recommendation

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Coil recommendation
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:09:29 -0400 (EDT)
Chris-

I have run a similar setup with similar issues.  I installed a "ballast
bypass" to a switch on the dash.  Bypass the ballast to start and then open
the circuit to run through the resistor.  It was not something that you could
forget to do as the toggle I used was a "momentary" switch, ie. you had to
hold it on while starting and as soon as you let go it opened that circuit.

Why are those silly electrons so important...you can't even see 'em...
Nick in Nor Cal