fot

[Fot] Fot Trailers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fot Trailers
From: Sam Clark <trdoctor@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:34:42 -0600
YEARS ago I purchased a "Tommy's" aluminum trailer which is an open trailer
with a "topper" on it.  It is an aluminum skeleton covered in a vinyl cover.
We pulled it to California in '93 with an'83 F-150 with a manual transmission
with OD in July.  We figured out pretty quick that we were going to have a
better tow rig.  It was like pulling a parachute.  We could not run the AC or
use the OD.  I was a long hot trip.  We bought a '95 F-350 with a 460 in it
and couldn't pass a gas station with it.  Bought a '97 F-350 Diesel and were
still not satisfied with it.  It just wouldn't pull.  Finally bought an early
'99 Power Stroke (with the cast iron engine) and we still have the same truck.
With a 4400 pound Jag XJS and not sway bars on the trailer we could run 80 mph
with the cruise and AC on.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html