fot

Re: [Fot] Nilos hub seal

To: sjanzen@me.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nilos hub seal
From: Chuck Gee <chasgee@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 17:38:23 -0500 (EST)
Hi Scott,

Take a look at Kas's latest book.  I used these on my GT6 and they work well.
I think Steve Smith also uses them.  Dave Bean Engineering sells the set
(inner and outer seals and other hardware for both sides) for use on Formula
Fords and Lotii.  Just specify the GT6 size when you talk to them.

In case you don't have their contact info, you can find it here:
http://www.davebean.com/

Chuck