fot

Re: [Fot] TR 3 / 4 Distributor gear failure

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR 3 / 4 Distributor gear failure
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:29:54 +0100
Hi Joe,

it is a stock gear as far I know no aftermarket gear was made til now but
there will be in short future.

The mating gear was hardened too.

The whole story:

I got Larrys cam and let it nitrate harden. Then after each race I checked
the gears and found wear from the first race on.

After the 3H race at the ring I replaced the gear with the hardened one.

Cheers

Chris