fot

[Fot] Fwd: SCCA Racers

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: SCCA Racers
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:51:37 -0500
Subject: SCCA Racers

Don't know if any of you get the SCCA SportsCar magazine but there is Sam
Halkias pictures racing in back to back issues...nice shots and Steve
Sargis in his Spitfire with 2011 Triple Crown at Chicago in the new
issue....way to go guys...as someone once said..." the shape of things
still here".....you guys battling in SCCA make me proud in vintage
racing..to know that our cars can still win against the newer cars....keep
up the good work.

 rob deanes
TR-4 Racer

--