fot

Re: [Fot] Door FOT SWAP MEET AT ROAD ATLANTA?

To: RKramer@rdoequipment.com, rwestfall@ymail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Door FOT SWAP MEET AT ROAD ATLANTA?
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:21:44 -0500 (EST)
 there seems to be no shortage of doors....in this case Russ is only a couple
of hours and we will be able to get together to our mutual benefit.

now subject change    FOT SWAP MEET AT ROAD ATLANTA

at TOPEKA we had an FOT SWAP meet that worked out pretty good for folks.

we should plan this at ROAD ATLANTA........it would need a volunteer to
organize it.

we recently got a shirt coordinator volunteer....there will be a more formal
announcement later.

FOT SWAP MEET might only be throwing big ugly lumps in a pile with a well
written tag.

Sure beats packaging and shipping big ugly lumps.

APPROVALS must go through EVENT CHAIRMAN HENRY FRYE