fot

[Fot] Eagles Canyon Toy Run

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Eagles Canyon Toy Run
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:57:13 -0800 (PST)
Linda Cook is opening her track up for a Toy Run for a day of track time. Linda
is a really sweet gal and she's pumped a lot of money into Eagles Canyon
Raceway
here in North Texas. If any Triumph or otherwise guys would like a track day
for
a small gift, a food bank offering, and $50 cash, it would be a swell treat in
any regard.
December 10, 2011. Check out Eagles Canyon website.
Not to be too snobby, I will probably thrash around my Miata for cheap $$$ fun
and speed...

Road Atlanta is on the mind of several Texas Triumph guys this coming year..
holla!

Bobby Whitehead....
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com